Boultham Park Restoration Project is an exciting, £3.7 million project to improve this 50-acre Grade 2-listed park, develop a café and shop, restore the old stable block and convert it to an education centre, restore the fountain, bandstand and the lake, improve lighting, pathways and seating. We also want to show the fascinating history of the Park and the Ellison family.
The project by the Linkage Community Trust and City of Lincoln Council is supported by the Heritage Lottery Fund and Big Lottery Fund Parks for People programme.
Over the next five years, we will work with local residents and organisations to ensure the park is being used to its full potential. Boultham Park is a special place to many local residents, and this project aims to revitalise the park, creating lasting memories for more local people! There are so many ways to be involved: explore the website, attend an event, donate to the project and share your memories.
We still have to raise £250,000 to make the plans a reality! Donate to the cause, attend the masked ball, plan our own sponsored walk, ask your company to become a business supporter… there are so many ways to help!
In 2014 alone, nearly 300 people have volunteered their time. Every contribution makes a difference, whether one hour, or one week. Fantastic progress has been made but there is still lots to do. Please apply for the roles, get in contact with ideas for a project, or bring your group along to complete a task!
If you would like to organise your own event at Boultham Park, please get in contact.
Request timed out, or no have hashtag images.
- https://t.co/07GSgdaaNq https://t.co/GPXQsTWsoz
- This Sunday, brass band from 130pm :D OOmpah https://t.co/Nynwpt6aZC
- Boultham Park Calendar for 2017and the Beacon Magazine in 2016, some great shots to go at any examples you have would be appreciated :D
- For all the crafties out there :P https://t.co/hswqSiavKS
- Any Lincolnshire explorers who have pictures of Boultham Park we would love to here from you @BoulthamPark @explincolnshire
- A lovely path :) Good practice https://t.co/3dwMcuR7Qe